Danny's youngest brother Randy is getting married to Lynsi Tucker (to all you Pi Delta girls, that's Jodi's little sister) in July and we couldn't be more excited to add her to the family!! Danny and I were able to attend their shower in Columbus, OH and we had a great time getting to see everyone. I love going to showers, but I forgot how exhausting they can be!!
Lynsi and Randy opening gifts...aren't they cute??!!
The soon-to-be-in-laws
Brothers being brothers!





4 comments:
Aw...young love!
We had dinner with Lynsi and Randy tonight....it was for Dave Clayton's birthday. Small world huh? Lynsi actually went to Jamaica with us one year too and I told her that you were one of the original leaders : )
Lindsay: It IS a small world! That is crazy!
I hate that we couldn't be there. I miss the brothers and sisters being together. Can't wait til the wedding!
Post a Comment