Saturday, June 7, 2008

GIANT CUPCAKES!!

My mother-in-law Phyllis knows I LOVE eating and making cupcakes. So, to congratulate us on our upcoming parenthood, she made us a giant cupcake! She bought the cupcake pan at Target and I can't wait to make one myself...it's too fun. It would be a great cake to make for your child's birthday, that way they could have their very own (huge) special cupcake :) Here is a photo of the baking pan (it looks like a bra Madonna wore in the 80's) and then a photo of the cupcake Phyllis made me...

Yummy!! That is a dinner size plate, so you can see how huge they are!!!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Yummy! Its the perfect sized cupcake! Do you think you can send me one in the mail?

Leslie Ware said...

I love phyllis

Lindsay said...

That looks delicious. I'm going to need one of those pans myself!