Saturday, June 7, 2008

Blog Update

What do you do when your husband is in his ER rotation working nights?? You blog!! I'm not very good at blogging weekly. I do much better at posting several posts in one sitting. So you'll have to scoll down for a Hartman Update.

I'll have ultrasound photos in one week and hopefully a belly shot too :) My clothes are getting uncomfortable so I guess that means there must be a belly there for everyone to see. I'm going to be registering soon, so if any of you mommies or mommies-to-be have any items that I MUST register for, please share!!

*Also, don't you think blogging should have an "undo" button??!! Maybe I just need more practice :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay little girl. I need a belly shot soon. I know you have one :)
Can't wait to hear what the little one is. You know I'm ready to sew for these babies coming. I'm so excited to see you. Miss you loads and loads.
Love you,
Aunt Mary

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your adorable belly shots either! I don't know that I'll acutally want to share mine...ha! Well maybe at like 6 months when its a big ol' basketball belly. I can't wait to see you!! We are so happy for you guys. :) -Love, Lori

Jess said...

what if fat people did belly shots?

Whitney said...

Yes! We need a belly shot!! Love you Jenna!!

Rachel said...

I cant wait to see your pregnant belly. You'll be too cute. Ultimate crib sheets are a must have! They save you from having to change the fitted sheets. I suggest buying about 3 of them. Have fun registering!

Laura K. said...

hey- there's some sort of seat called bumbo or something? apparently as soon as Baby Hartman cna hold up her head (I'm agreeing with the docs at this point), she can sit in this. It's great for feeding, etc. All the celebs have to have them, so you should too. They're for sure at Target and maybe other places too.

Laura K. said...

ps- just realized you asked for suggestions from mommies or mommies to be, not super-babysitters...
just calrifying that i am neither a mommy nor a mommy to be. at least not any time in the near future. don't want any rumors getting started.
:)

Jenna said...

I will definitely take advice from SUPER-babysitters Laura! Thanks for the tip - - love you!!!!