Thursday, June 12, 2008
18 Week Update
I went to the doctor today and heard the heartbeat again. I love hearing it - it just makes me feel better. My doctor is predicting a girl - I guess we'll see if she's right on Monday. Everything else is going well so far. I gained the weight that my doctor "prescribed" for me to gain (thanks to McDonald's milkshakes). I guarantee that is the last time a doctor ever tells me to GAIN weight!! Anyway, here is a photo of me at 18 weeks. As you can see, I wasn't quite sure how to do the "pregnancy pose".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

9 comments:
I guess everyone will stop hounding you now that you have the belly shot up. Enjoy eating milkshakes for lunch! Can't wait for the official word on the babies sex!
awww, love you sweet jenna and little baby hartman - oh you too danny!!! :) xoxoxo
You look great! Enjoy eating desserts while pregnant. I was never a huge sweets fan, but I have found a new love for ice cream and milk shakes. Can't wait to hear what you are having!
You're adorable! I'm so excited to finally see the baby bump!! Can't wait to find out if Little Hartman is a boy or girl!! I still think it's a boy... Grayden needs a boy cousin. Love you!
You look so good! The pregnancy pose gets much easier once you get bigger and can kind of cup your arms around your belly. :o) Looking forward to getting the update on whether Baby Hartman is a Danny, Jr. or Jenna, Jr.!
You look OH SO cute!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear what you're having!!!
you SO don't look preggers. hate you.
:)
love you.
Jenna, you look precious with a little bump! I bet it was so exciting to hear the little heart beat of your baby girl!! haha..Can't wait to hear from you about the final results for this cute little bump. Love you and miss you! -Aunt Lynsi
very cute!! it doesn't look much different than my belly on a daily basis : )
Post a Comment