skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We're Feeling Blue, But Not Because We're Sad!
We're having a BOY!!!! We had our 18 week ultrasound today and everything looks healthy and precious of course and still on track for Nov 12-13 :) !! I am exhausted at the moment, but will try and post ultrasound photos later.
9 comments:
So exciting! Can't wait to see the photos.
I knew it!! I'm so excited for you and Danny! Another Hartman boy- they're going to be BEST friends!! I love you!
Yay!! How exciting!!! Praying for you and healthy little man always! Love you:)
Yay!! I can't wait wait to see your ultrasound pictures. Any names yet?
Yay! boys are so fun! you'll be a GREAT mom.
I want to see the baby!! When are you going to post the ultrasound pics??? I need to see my nephew. Miss you!!
HEY JENNA! Congrats! So good to see your smiling face! you are going to be the best little mommy!! Hope all is well! Keep us posted!
congrats!!! we are having a boy too!! glad i found your blog!!!
post an update from your shower.....I didn't take any pictures
Post a Comment