Danny and I recently went to this play and it was surprisingly histerical!! We had gotten $10 tickets and thought we might as well go even though we hadn't heard much about the play. It was so so funny! They let audience members participate in the spelling bee too. You can only imagine the funny words they used and their meanings. Even Danny was laughing!! If this play is showing in your city, I highly recommend you go see it!!
Friday, May 23, 2008
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Danny and I recently went to this play and it was surprisingly histerical!! We had gotten $10 tickets and thought we might as well go even though we hadn't heard much about the play. It was so so funny! They let audience members participate in the spelling bee too. You can only imagine the funny words they used and their meanings. Even Danny was laughing!! If this play is showing in your city, I highly recommend you go see it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment