Monday, May 12, 2008

Oh Boy!! (or Girl)

That's right, Danny and I are expecting our first baby November 13 (I am 13 weeks along). We heard the heartbeat on Friday and everything looks good so far. Yay Us!! We are very excited!! I am feeling pretty good, just very, very tired.

We find out if it's a boy or a girl around Father's Day and I can hardly wait to find out...I hate secrets!! We feel like it will be a boy, but we'll just have to wait and see.

A lot of people (Jen) have been asking for a belly shot but there is nothing to see...I had Danny take a photo and it was more of a booty shot than a belly shot, but I promise there will be a belly photo in the future :)

Your prayers are greatly appreciated during this exciting time! We will definitely keep you all updated on Baby Hartman!

P.S. Now you know why I look so darn tired in all those photos below..hahaha!

11 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

so, i messed up on my first post and deleted it. i'm going to try again...get ready to feel like the biggest space cadet ever in the months to come!

okay...take two...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for Danny and you...you all are going to be wonderful parents, and you're going to be the most precious pregnant girl ever. Can't wait to see if Baby Hartman is a boy or girl!

Jen said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited that I am going to be an aunt twice!! I love you and can't wait to see you and your little belly! Any nicknames yet??

Jess said...

What's wrong with a booty shot? Anyhow I'm so excited and can't wait to find out if your having a boy or girl so I can go baby shopping!

Anonymous said...

Oh June get here already!!! I can't wait to go shopping for cute things instead of boring lumber. Hope to see belly shots soon :)
Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

yea! i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cristie said...

Congrats! I am so happy for y’all. Pregnancy is an exciting time. I hope you are feeling well and have not been sick. If you have been it gets better. Take lost of photos, it all goes by so fast. I can’t believe we are only 7 weeks away from our big day!
Congrats!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! I'll be praying for a safe delivery!

Lindsay said...

That is such exciting news!!! Hope you continue to feel well : )

Whitney said...

YAY Jenna and Danny!! Love you:)

Becky said...

WOW!! I am so late on checking this post! Congratulations!!!!!!! I was due November 14th with Grace! It is an awesome time to be pregnant and have a baby!! I'm so excited for you two!!