Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Visitors!

My cousin Casey and his wife Marcie came to visit us two weekends ago and we had a wonderful time (hope they did too)!! We had a great time showing them around town and just hanging out. We saw the movie Baby Mama...which was surprisingly funnier than I expected!! Casey and Marcie drove up to Niagara Falls on Saturday and on Sunday we went to Lake Erie. They are so much fun - we hope to go on more trips with them in the future.

**Geography note/Cleveland fun fact: Most people from the southern states do not realize just how close Cleveland is to Canada (I sure didn't). It is about a 4 hour drive to Niagara Falls from Cleveland, so if any of you are wanting to cross Niagara Falls off your list of things to see before you die, then now is the time to take advantage of your friends, The Hartmans, and come stay with us and make the day trip to Canada. (There really isn't that much to do at Niagara unless the Gatlinburg strip next to a big waterfall is your idea of a fun-filled vacation).

Casey and Marcie at Lake Erie (not Niagara Falls)

Me and Marcie at the Winking Lizard Restaurant (the photo of the HUGE lizard was blurry...sorry Marcie, we tried)

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Yay, we had such a great time. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much! We'll come up and see you guys anytime. Love you!