Tuesday, May 6, 2008

4-Year Anniversary

On April 17, Danny and I celebrated our 4-year Anniversary! It's crazy to think that we've been married for the same amount of time that we spent in college. It's really hard for me to not have an "I'm-getting-old-freak-out-moment" right now! Anyone else having a 10-year high school reunion next year or this year? Yeah, that will have to be another blog all by itself. Ok, back to the real reason of this blog, my wonderful husband! It seems like we've been through so much together already that it's hard to remember what life was like before we were together. God had blessed us with a wonderful relationship and I look forward to all the wonderful things He has in store for us! I am one lucky gal!! (I would say something sweet to my husband right now, but he never reads this thing.)


The Hartmans April 17, 2004
(The Big Day)


The Hartmans April 17, 2008
(With their Pet Rock)


*Photo Disclaimer: If this is a photo of your granparents, I apologize for using this photo without their consent.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I feel slightly horrible that I completely missed your anniversary. I didn't even send a card! I love you and Danny nonetheless- and promise to make it up somehow!

Anonymous said...

I like the way you're watching to make sure Danny doesn't drop your pet rock!!

Jess said...

I guess Brother Danny is bleaching his hair. You are too funny!