



Just wanted to let you all know we got to go home Friday night and we are doing well. I'm just a little sore and tired, but doing much better. Thank you so much for the calls, emails, and texts. Sorry I haven't been able to get back to all of you. It means so much to me to hear from everyone!!! :) As you can imagine, we have been busy soaking in this little bundle of joy. Luke is such a good baby - he just doesn't like to have his diaper changed, but other than that he is one content little guy. He lost quite a bit of weight at first, so we are working hard to plump him back up. Apparently c-section babies have more mucous after birth and that can prevent them from eating as well the first few days. His little newborn clothes are swalling him (as you will see in the photos). I will try and be better at posting more photos. Thank you again for your prayers - it was a very long week full of labor "fun", but we got through it! Love you all very much and can't wait for you to meet Luke!!**I have tried to post more photos several times and it is not working - - these will have to do for now**

8 comments:
Jenna,
Congratulations on the arrival of Luke. He is adorable!
Have fun! Time flies by with a little one around!
Leanne (Jablonski) Bender
I love the pictures of the grandmas and Luke. I'm so glad your finally home!
Awww, Jenna!!! This makes me cry!! I can't wait to meet him and I'm so glad you are feeling better. I can't imagine what you have been through these past few days! I am praying for rest for you:) Love you dearly!
YEAH! So exciting! Bless your heart! I know you are so tired and sore. Do you think I jinxed it when I was saying that the c-section was a piece of cake...ONLY if it is NOT an emergency? Sorry! Heehee...kidding! Seriously, I am so proud of you guys. I am so happy that you guys are home and you get to cuddle with that sweet baby in your own house! I do love the pics of the grandmas! Very sweet! You look like quite the natural mommy too...he is just perfect! I hope Luke is sleeping at the right times of day! We love you and are praying for these first few weeks! Miss you guys! Congratulations! Kiss baby Luke for me!
He is precious. I'm so glad things are going well!!
love the pictures. he's adorable. i'm glad you guys are doing so well! take care.
Congrats guys!!! He is GORGEOUS! I'll be thinking about you guys... everything is a little surreal at first, but amazing as well. Jenna I hope you heal up right away and let everyone else do all of the work for you while you hold the baby :) It gets better and better every day!
We can't wait to meet him!! Glad you all are doing well! Give Luke love from his Aunt Jen, Uncle Rob, and cousin Grayden. Love you all- we're here if you need anything.
We're so excited to see you guys soon!!
Post a Comment