Monday, December 8, 2008

So much to be thankful for...

Sorry!! This is a very late Thanksgiving post...I've been a bit preoccupied these days with the little one. :) We had several visitors over the Thanksgiving holidays. It was so nice to see everyone....aunts, uncles, grandpas, grandmas, cousins, etc....we are truly blessed! A special thanks to Uncle Rick and Aunt Jess for preparing a fabulous Thanksgiving feast!
***Expect a Christmas post sometime in February...ha!!
(These photos are in random order, but who cares, right? I included a few more photos of Luke too...of course!!)
Luke is definitely hungry in this photo
Uncle Danny and the two little cousins
Cousin Grayden
Rob, Jen and Grayden
Uncle Randy and Aunt Lynsi meeting Luke

Uncle Rick and Aunt Jess meeting Luke
Our little turkey My favorite photo of all...Luke and his sweet daddy


Papa Hartman

4 comments:

Leslie Ware said...

Yes! I love it! I have been waiting for more pictures.

Anonymous said...

I've been checking every day for new pictures! Thanks!!!!!
Can't wait to see you all at Christmas. Luke is just precious.
I know you are both sooooooo excited.

We love you,
Aunt Mary

Anonymous said...

He's so beautiful I want to cry!

Jen said...

I am SOOOO glad we got to see all three of you for Thanksgiving!! I love Luke and I love all the pictures! I can't believe how much he's changed since I've seen him!! Can't wait to see you this weekend! Love all three of you!