skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Luke's Arrival Part I
Jenna is asleep, but I thought I would at least try to put some pictures on here for everyone. I will let Jenna write about the delivery later (I'm sure I wouldn't get it right anyway). I don't know why a bunch of the pictures are rotated, sorry. -Danny
Garrett Luke Hartman
November 11, 2008 6:01pm
7lbs 6oz and 19 inches




15 comments:
Luke is adorable!!!!! Congratulations! We love you all!
Lori and Colby
Jenna, He's just PERFECT!!! What a cutie!!! I'm so excited for you guys...boys are just so much fun!!! You guys are gonna be AMAZING parents...he's so blessed to come into the world and be raised by you guys! We CANNOT wait to meet him and see you guys! Take care and get some rest girl! Love, April (Cory & Coleman):)
Yeah! Looks like a healthy little dude. Cute, cute, cute. We love him soo much and he doesn't even know it! Hope Jenna gets plenty of rest and time with her new guy. Love all three of you(well we love Luke a teensy bit more!) Can't wait to see you soon.
-Jen, Rob, Cousin Grayden
Luke is beautiful! Congratulations! Jenna - Get as much rst as possible...let whoever wants to help you do so. Good luck as you begin your journey into parenthood...much love to you all!
YEAH! I am so excited!!!! I can't wait to hear all about Luke's arrival into this world!
Love you all so much!! Can't wait to meet my stupendous nephew!!
Peggy
Congrats Hartman Family.....He is so perfect and adorable!!!I can't wait to see him in person. And I can't wait to hear you wild adventure....Take care and get some rest!
Talk to you soon,
Steph
congratulations, jenna! he's just gorgeous! i hope you are doing well. what a blessing!
Congratulations! Luke is a doll!
He's precious! Can't wait to hear the delivery story.
He is so perfect!!! For some reason I thought I had already posted a comment. I got your text message to and was so excited. I'm glad everything turned out well! I love you!!
I can't believe those eyes!!! He's so alert and ready to "face the world". I can't wait to hold him. We are soooooooo proud of you and Danny. Love you all,
Aunt Mary & Uncle Paul
Love the pictures! Congratulations guys.
Dave, Kristi, and Isaiah
yall must've made a good choice on a camera. pics are AMAZING. and you had a great subject! he's precious. congrats on your blessing! i want to hear more. maybe we can try skype when you're feeling at it again. i know that might be weeks.
love to all three.
These photos are great! Thank for posting an update for us Danny! Rick and I cannot wait to see Luke in person next week. Wow, I can't believe Luke is finally here! We love you guys and are so very happy for you!
Post a Comment