We are scheduled to be induced at 9:00am on Wednesday morning (if Luke doesn't arrive before then). Please keep us in your prayers during this exciting time! We will keep you posted. :)
Hey Jenna, Came across your blog, sounds like you guys are on the same track we are. We are scheduled to be induced Wednesday at midnight if our little guy doesn't come on his own. ARE YOU SO READY???? I find myself really practicing parenting patience already waiting on him. Our prayers are with you all during this time. Congratulations.
YEAH YEAH YEAH! So happy for you guys! I know you are so ready to meet Luke! I'll be praying for you guys for a safe and healthy (and quick) delivery! We love you guys!
I really hope I didn't miss baby luke's birth. I turned on my cell phone as soon as we got back in the states to see if you had sent a message. I am so excited for you guys!
7 comments:
Hey Jenna,
Came across your blog, sounds like you guys are on the same track we are. We are scheduled to be induced Wednesday at midnight if our little guy doesn't come on his own. ARE YOU SO READY???? I find myself really practicing parenting patience already waiting on him. Our prayers are with you all during this time. Congratulations.
T-Minus 5 days and counting...
We are praying for you!
Love, Colby and Lori
So excited for your guys!! We will keep you in our prayers.
YEAH YEAH YEAH! So happy for you guys! I know you are so ready to meet Luke! I'll be praying for you guys for a safe and healthy (and quick) delivery! We love you guys!
Yay Jenna!! I'm SOOO excited! I know you are too! Love you sweet friend who's about to be a MOMMY!! Praying for you every day...
I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see pics, praying for you.
I really hope I didn't miss baby luke's birth. I turned on my cell phone as soon as we got back in the states to see if you had sent a message. I am so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment