I'm 37 1/2 weeks along and I'm getting a little antsy waiting for Luke's arrival. I could still have a few more weeks to go, so I am trying to stay busy and not think about it. Since we are renting a condo right now, we are not able to paint/alter the room very much so Luke's lil room is pretty much done (minus his dresser that won't be delivered until next week!) boo! - - I've washed everything, the bags are packed, the house is cleaned, the closets organized, the pantry stocked, etc.....So yes, I'm excited and very ready to meet the little guy.
**It's important for me to point out that I'm one of those people who would open all of her Christmas presents early if I could, so feeling this impatient about Luke's arrival is not a surprise.**
Any ideas of things I should do to stay busy are welcome!!!!!!!!
Here is a glimpse of what the Hartmans have been doing while waiting for Luke's arrival:
Here is Luke just hanging out waiting for the right moment to enter this world.
Daddy worn out after helping mommy clean every room for the 20th time. :) He's such a sweet hubby. I bet he's dreaming about playing Madden on PlayStation.
Luke's crib and lamb waiting patiently for him....
Some of Luke's winter outfits waiting on him too....we found a great sale at the Gap and the outfit on the left is from my sweeet friend April. The winters are very cold in Cleveland so these warm outfits are a must!
And finally, Luke's buddies that Nana made him wating on him to come home...Ollie, Gossie, and Elphie
*Thanks to Uncle Phil, Aunt Debbie, and Rose for the adorable chair*








10 comments:
you guys are hilarious! Here is my suggestion on what to do...keep the posts coming! I love checking your blog to see and update. :) Love you!-Lori
hysterical! I love all the cute photos. I think this was your best post yet.
Sam has that same chair. LOVE IT!
Hhmmmmm...what to do...I remember cleaning like crazy every inch of the house. My suggestion...enjoy some time to yourself...it is getting ready to go away (I mean that in the most loving way possible)! :) Go out to dinner with Danny and just enjoy you two! I hated when people told me to rest up...b/c how do you "rest up" and prepare to "not sleep"? But now looking back...I wish I had slowed down and taken some time to relax! Oh...and you have to get a pedicure. I know it is probably freezing cold in Cleveland, but you'll know and that's all that matters!
By the way, you look beautiful! Love that belly! And love you guys! I am SOOOO excited for you guys!
Yay!! Finally, some updates! We love you, Danny, and little Luke and CANNOT wait until he's here! Glad we got to talk for a few last night- and hope you are feeling a little better! Get out of the house, Jenna!! That's what we did- I was so impatient and so paranoid! It was easiest to just get out and walk around (mostly the malls...) Go see a movie!! We love you guys and are always thinking of you. Can't wait til you are so much closer!! :)
i don't have any advice on what to do while you wait since michael decided to come 2 1/2 weeks early! i would definitely tell you to enjoy some time with danny...i didn't get to do that at all with kenneth. you look GREAT! can't wait to see baby luke!
i can't speak from experience...
but i'm with kate on the pedi.
also, what about stuffing your face full of ice cream and all those things you'll have to limit after he gets here?
and maybe you could take up knitting or crocheting.
how about macrame or decoupage? stamp collecting?
i think that's all i've got.
oh! you could house hunt...just for kicks
;)
You are so funny! Hopefully Luke will be here soon. And about what to do; rest, put her feet up, enjoy no noise and get ready for the best gift ever! So excited for you!
you look so beautiful Jenna!! I 3rd the motion to get a pedicure!! And, yes go on a date with your sweet hubby:)
Love you and I'm praying for you and sweet baby Luke! Wish I could be there with you!!!
Oooo, YES. Get a pedicure! Rob got me a gift certificate to get one before Grayden arrived and it was the best! You want your feet to look pretty when you're pushing! :)
Tell Danny that I said he needed to buy you one! Love you!
I agree with getting a pedicure! You don't want those nurses and doctors seeing unpainted/chipped toes:) Good luck! He'll be here before you know it!
Post a Comment