Friday, October 24, 2008

Not Too Much Longer

An update...finally! Well, Danny is back from Louisville and I am so glad - he had the laptop with him, so that is why I haven't been able to blog! I had some wonderful visitors come and keep me company while he was gone so that was nice - - thank you Jessica, Mom, and Phyllis!!! We all had lots of fun getting everything ready for Luke's arrival. I am now 37 weeks and so far it's looking like we are on time for our due date of Nov 13. (of course you never know) We had a few weeks where we thought Luke was breech, but thankfully he decided to be a good little boy and turn the right way! (I think he is a procrastinator like his daddy)
At our last ultrasound we saw that he has a head full of hair and squishy cheeks - we still don't know who's nose he has. He is also a healthy weight...they predicted him to be over 8lbs at birth!!!!! We'll see if they are correct - - I'm trying to think positive and hope that they over estimated a bit. I will try and be better at updating everyone over the next few weeks. Please keep us in your prayers as we await Luke's arrival!! Happy Fall Everyone!!!!!


Me and Danny at 35 weeks

*More photos to come*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenna you look beautiful- you are glowing!! I am so excited for you and Danny. Yeahhhh--- it's almost here, you get to meet Luke in just a few weeks!!! We will be praying for all three of you. I can't wait to be in your shoes...
Love you!
Lori

Jess said...

Sister...you look so pretty! I miss you tons! I can't wait to see you and your family at Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

How cute are you too! I can't wait!!

Leslie Ware said...

awwww you are so cute and tiny! Thanks for posting a picture. Let's talk again soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Jenna you are such a pretty pregnant cousin! You look so excited in the picture. Can't wait to see you guys and meet Luke!