Seriously, I am so thankful for this little boy and am praying for a healthy arrival. Danny and I are ready for him to be here. We just can't wait to meet him :) He is quite the little kicker (he's moving like crazy right now)! I think he's getting bored in there. :)
During my 8th month, Danny will be in KY for 4 weeks doing a family practice rotation and I'm not looking forward to him being gone (I keep thinking about Laura Hamburg who went into labor when her hubby was out of town and I hope that doesn't happen to me...even though everything worked out great for her and he got there on time). I do have some family members coming to "babysit" me throughout his rotation...thank goodness!!!!! Keep us in your prayers over these last two months. It seems like a long time right now, but I know it is going to fly by!!
**Here I am at 30 weeks - - it's cheesy I know AND I blend in with the background. Oh well. I'm sure I'll be glad later that I have all of these to document my pregnancy.
.jpg)

7 comments:
Jenna!!! You are ADORABLE! I love that you are sharing the prego progression pics...keep them coming! Love you and I'm praying for you friend!
thanks for the shout out in your blog! everything is going to work out for you and danny, i know it. you are so adorable...i miss my belly! also, get used to sleepless nights...i'm going on week six of those with michael!
Sister! I so can't wait to see you in two weeks! Your photo reminded me of how much I miss you. Love you tons!
You're adorable!! You look great! I can't wait for Luke to get here.
Love you!
Jenna you look fantastic! I'm sure that it doesn't feel like it all of the time, but you are beautiful!! I will be praying for you and Danny and I will be praying that little Luke stays in the oven until Danny is home with you! Love you~Lori
You look so cute, hang in there. I wish I could say it gets better, but it doesn’t much. You will sleep less and less every night. I think in the end, I was getting up every hour to pee. But it is so worth it! I still can’t remember anything, but everything else is back to normal. Good luck!
we need an update momma!!!
Post a Comment