Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nashville Baby Shower

This post is long overdue (aren't they always?). Anyway, some special ladies in my family hosted a beautiful baby shower for me a couple of weeks ago when we were in Nashville. It was so much fun...I got to visit with lots of old friends and family that I don't get to see very often. Unfortunately, my memory stick was full and I didn't get very many photos :( Here are a few I did get:
The Wonderful Hostesses!
Cousin Marcie, Aunt Mary, Me, Sis-In-Law Sarah, and cousin Lori
Can you believe how color-coordinated we are??? We're so good :)

The Hartman Women
Danny's Mom, Aunt, Mamaw, Gr'ma, Sis-In-Law Jen, Me, Sis-In-Law Lynsi and of course Baby Grayden who was NOT happy to be the only boy in this picture!

Me and Mom :)

*Thanks again everyone for making our shower so special!! We love you!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

You look AMAZING! Seriously...you are precious. Can't wait for Baby Luke to arrive so I can see pictures!!

Jen said...

Grayden was mad that the boys left him alone with all those girls! He wanted to be a big boy and go to the pool with the boys! Can't wait for little Luke to get here!! Love you!