Luke and Daddy showing off their baseball caps.
5 Month Photos:
Enjoying the swing with daddy.
Little naked boy. I realized I didn't have any photos of Luke like this because it has been way too cold in Cleveland to have a bare bottom!!

With Nana and Papa on Easter
Getting to know Griffey, the cat.
Luke & Mommy on Easter.
Luke enjoyed getting his 1st Easter Basket. He especially liked his new phone from Nana. As you can see below, he is almost sitting up by himself! The sun was awfully bright for him, but he still enjoyed smelling the daffodills!!



Holding his own bottle (which is a good thing since Papa fell aleep while holding him!)
Playing with Papa
Luke enjoyed his visit with his Aunt Jess and Uncle Rick. However, none of us enjoyed the two days of snow we had during their visit. This was the warmest day we had. You can tell by Luke's face that he is tired of wearing coats!! ha!
Luke's reaction to carrots. Surprisingly, even after making hilarious faces after each new food, he always eats them!

Watching the Masters with daddy and playing with his favorite toy. It's a sauce pan from a lil' chef set I got him for Valentine's Day. I think it's hilarious that this is his favorite toy. Maybe a sign of things to come...a gourmet chef??? hahaha!

Watching the cars with Grandpa from our Louisville hotel window.
We got to meet up with our good friends, The Pence Family, in Louisville at the Cheesecake Factory. This is the best photo we could get of the 3 kids...too funny!! This was our first time meeting sweet little Madeline. She was only 5 weeks old in this picture. Little Coleman kept kissing on Luke - it was precious! :) We look forward to spending more time with them once we move to Kentucky!!!!
Luke snuggling with his Aunt Lynsi and Uncle Randy. This was the day after his 4 mth shots and he had a fever and was not feeling well - needless to say, his aunt and uncle made him feel better. :)
Can you find Luke???
Luke is now 5 months old and boy has this past month been busy! I don't see it slowing down anytime soon either! Last month, Luke got to see quite a few family members which was such a treat since we live so far away from everyone. He got to see his Uncle Randy and Aunt Lynsi during their spring break and his Uncle Rick and Aunt Jess came to visit him for an entire week! He also got to see his Nana and Papa at Easter and his Mimi, Grandpa George, and Granny Dolores came to visit him in Louisville while we were there house hunting!!! Luke has thoroughly enjoyed all the extra attention - he just eats it up!! He is definitely a people person.
Luke's Update: He has found his feet and is fascinated by them. He is very close to sitting up on his own. He is also very close to rolling over back to front, but he hasn't mastered it quite yet. He laughs when his daddy tickles his neck and he is a big time thrill-seeker. Anything that makes his mommy gasp (throwing him in the air, flying around like an airplane, etc) he loves! He definitely gets this from his daddy. During nap time I often find him with just the blanket over his head and I immediately pull it off and he just smiles and giggles - he thinks this is funny and I do NOT. So much for peek-a-boo being a great idea. I'm trying to tuck the blanket underneath him so he can't pull it over his face.
So far, he is an excellent eater - he has eaten carrots, green beans, applesauce, peas, prunes and sweet potatoes. We are very blessed to have a little one who eats and sleeps so well. I don't know how I can even complain! (but, naturally, I still do) The main thing Luke does NOT like is being in the carseat (unless it's moving). I never knew how long red lights could be until I had a screaming baby in the back seat!! ah!!
**By the way, We did find a house in Louisville and we hope to close on it next month. We cannot wait to finalize this process and get moved in!! It's all very exciting, but also very exhausting. I still haven't figured out how we're going to pack up all our stuff with little Luke around!! Anyone want to come to Cleveland and watch Luke for a week???? Let me know :) HAHA!!

3 comments:
girl- you know id be all over htat babysit-for-a-week plan if i were in the country. hes growing right up....without his auntie lala! ill be in louisville to see you as soon as i can!
hes so precious. and is he becoming more hartman? or is it just because hes a boy?
love and hugs to all three.
Love your update. And the pictures too. You even motivated me to update my own blog. Give Luke lots of love from Aunt Jen. She misses him terribly! I'm so glad we got to have a little bonding time this past weekend! I'm his favorite Aunt Jen! Love you all.
I miss you guys so much! I hope I can find an excuse as well as the funding to come and see you again soon!
Post a Comment