Danny is hiding behind the couch and playing peek-a-boo with Luke. We did this about 10 times before we thought about videoing it (we never think to turn on the camera!). By the time we turned on the camera Luke was pretty worn out. I love his face when he is looking for Danny...too funny! Needless to say we never get tired of hearing him laugh...it's precious!!!!!!!!
**Hope you enjoy Laura**

5 comments:
I love you Luke!!! Thanks for sharing, I love this! I still haven't figured out how to download our videos. Tips please.
that is precious!! love his sweet laugh : )
yeah right. he's SO CUTE. i love it. at first i thought he was borderline crying. and then the LAUGH did me in. i want to kiss his cheeks!!!! we have a fall louisville date. you can danny can come too :)
Oh, my baby boy! Thank you for posting! I miss him and you so much! Please give him a big kiss from me as well as a good tickle. Love you!
i mean, i had to watch it again. his belly laugh- the big one- i mean, LOVE IT. we're gonna work on quality lala time when i'm back
:)
love you
Post a Comment