Sunday, March 15, 2009

Luke is 4 Months Old!

Luke has gotten to try out a lot of new things this past month: bumbo seat, exersaucer, rice cereal, and Baby Einstein!! Luke thinks he is a big boy and wants to sit up to play all the time. He is very tired of having to play laying down so the exersaucer has been perfect!! :) He laughs a lot now which is so much fun. It is hard to capture his smile/laugh on camera b/c if he sees the camera he instantly gives you this "what is that big silver thing?" face. We are still anxiously awaiting spring so that we can get outside more - - hopefully it is just around the corner. We both have a bad case of cabin fever. Enjoy the photos below! His 4 mth old dr. appt isn't until next week. I can't wait to see how much he's grown and hopefully his shots will go as well as last time too!


One of my new favorite photos of my two boys.


Yes, it is still sweater weather here. His outfit is a little big, but I wasn't about to put him through another change of clothes or he would never cooperate! :)

Not too happy here!!

Now he's happy with momma :)


Watching Baby Einstein for the first time - he is mesmerized!!


Ok, the photos below are in reverse order. Our dr. told us we could start Luke on rice cereal at 4 months and we had high hopes. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give our first rice cereal experience a 2.5. He's not quite ready - maybe in a few weeks. Here he is after trying rice cereal happy to get his bottle again.


Not happy with the cereal.


"My hand tastes better than that cereal momma!!"


His first taste.


Sucking his thumb in the play gym.


Sitting in his Bumbo seat for the first time. He looks like a litte man here. He is growing up so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Mimi came to visit for a week...yay!! You can tell Luke had a great time with her. :)

Mimi wanted some photos of Luke in his overalls. Here you go Mimi:



4 comments:

chris anne said...

what cute pictures! jenna, he's such a cutie. i'd love to meet him if you're ever in nashville!

Jen said...

he's so big! :( I miss him so much. Give Luke lots of hugs and kisses from Aunt Jen. I can't believe how fast he's growing! Miss you all, thanks for the updates! Oh, and tell Luke that cousin Grayden loves his new video and can't wait to share all his new toys with him! Love each one of you!

Jess said...

I was just thinking I would log on to your page and harass you about a new post and what do you know...a new post. If I had to pick out Luke out of a line up of 4 month old babies, I wouldn't be able to. So sad!

Anonymous said...

Jenna, what a handsome boy you all have! Too cute!! And I can't believe a 3-6 month old outfit is that big on him at 4 months--he must be a little thing--sorry I should've gotten the 0-3 mos. outfit!:( I'm just used to having fat babies, I guess!:) Can't wait to see you guys!~ The Pence Clan