Saturday, January 24, 2009

Luke is 2 Months Old!

This is a late post as usual, but Luke is now 2 1/2 months old! I can't believe how fast time flies with a little one. He brings so much joy to our lives - it is truly amazing! He smiles all the time and his little personailty is developing more and more everyday. He currently loves sitting in his swing, watching his mobile, eating his fingers and watching daddy dance - and I swear he imitates him sometimes and it's hilarious! Things mommy and daddy love - - Luke is taking the bottle well, smiling often, and most wonderful of all....he is sleeping 7 hours a night!!!!! Yay Luke! Hopefully blogging about this wonderful sleep achievement will not jinx us :)

Here are the most recent photos of Luke below. It is the middle of winter here in Cleveland and we have two more long months of cold, cold, cold! Luke does not get to go out often so we are most definitely looking forward to the spring weather. We have a bad case of cabin fever - even though as you can see below the snow is beautiful!! Hope you all are staying warm and cozy during these winter months!

**Oh, by the way, Luke was 12.5lbs. and 24 in. long at his 2 month check-up (putting him in the 75th percentile). He screamed only a little bit after his shots. Mommy and Daddy were very proud of him - - and Mommy kept it together too which was a good thing :)

Here is Luke on his 2 mth birthday ready for bed in his puppy pj's.

He is done with the photos at this point. We see this face a lot - it's just like his daddy's.

Here is Luke doing his tummy time - he is getting so strong!


Our little duckie after bath time.


Daddy washing his back - I think he looks so cute sitting up like this.


Here is Luke with his Auntie Leslie - one of mom's bestest friends. She came and visited us one weekend and we had a wonderful time!!! Mommy really needed some girl time. Thanks Auntie Leslie for visiting us!!! (Luke had a wonderful time with her - she's going to make a great mommy one day)

This is what Luke looks like when he's all bundled up for the below freezing temperatures in Cleveland. Let me tell you how fun it is to put this many layers on a 2-mth old only to get to Target to find that he's pooped through two of the layers already - did I mention we are anxiously awaiting spring weather????????

Luke and his first snowman built by daddy. Don't worry grandparents - Danny is holding him in this photo and he is not sitting directly on the snow. **A special thanks to Lauren for the AWESOME Patagonia snowsuit - it has been perfect**


Luke and Daddy checking out all the snow! I'm sure there is more to come this winter. Last year we got 20 inches in March!
Close-up of Luke's 1st Snowman.


4 comments:

Laura K. said...

oh, jenna- he's precious! i want to comment on every photo!
and i want to come visit
;)
can't have leslie outdoing me!
hope all is well in your 20 inches. it's already heating back up here. love love.

Jess said...

I can't look at this adorable photos any more! They are so cute, I can't stand it. I may have to move to KY...okay so maybe not, but still. I love you guys and he is the cutest!

Leslie Ware said...

Awwww I miss you guys already! He is so cute!

Jess said...

I can't wait for the 3 month posting!!! I hope your working on a draft now!:)