Sunday, August 24, 2008

5 Favorites!

Just thought I would take a break from baby blogging and share with you 5 products that I love!! They are inexpensive and work really well.
1. Aveeno Positively Radiant Facial Moisturizer - It is great for the price. I used to use a more expensive Clinique moisturizer & needed to "downgrade" to something cheaper. It is not greasy at all and the top closes easily for traveling so you don't have to worry about it leaking on the rest of your toiletries.


2. OPI Nail Polish (Lincoln Park After Dark I have worn the past two winters - I think it's time for a new shade): This polish is the best - it stays on forever - which is especially important to me since it is getting harder to reach my toes these days.


3. Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner - It must be a miracle in a bottle if it can tame my frizzy hair - I swear by this stuff!


4. Magic Eraser by Mr Clean - Scuffs on the floor, marks on the wall, this thing erases it all - - it really works!!



5. Shout Color Catchers - Drop one into the wash and you will never have colors bleed again - no more white clothes turning pink! Everytime I buy something new, I put one in the wash and you will see the colors come out on the sheet and not on your other clothes!! Yay!



What are some of your favorites???

4 comments:

Jen said...

I need the shout color catchers!! I didn't know about these! Thanks sister!!

Jess said...

We must be sisters! while I can't say that those are my top 5, I own all five. Maybe we could just share a blog, since we share a brain. You could just leave out the preggers stuff.

Laura K. said...

oh my gosh. i am cracking up
bless your favorites heart
my favorites:
you!
:)
thanks for the email
love love

Anonymous said...

I agree about the shout color catchers! I'm excited about purchasing those! I just turned some maternity shorts blueish b/c of a new blue top. Blue!! I mean we all know red bleeds...but blue?? Thanks Jenna! Love- Lori