We have had a very busy summer - and there are no signs of it slowing down anytime soon! We went down to Nashville for the first time this year to go to Danny's youngest brother's wedding. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding at a farm in Franklin. We are soo soo happy for Randy and Lynsi - she is a wonderful addition to the family :)
While we were in town, we got to see lots of family and friends PLUS I had my first baby shower! It was so fun getting to see everyone and catching up...if only we could have stayed there longer :( Thanks again to my sweet, sweet friends for throwing such a cute and fun shower - Baby Luke is so blessed!
I have photos below from our Nashville trip (Randy and Lynsi's wedding, visiting with family, and baby shower) I will try to update more often in the future - but I'm not making any promises!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Woo hoo, an update!
So glad you finally posted...I just put some up from your shower...check them out. We have a lot of the same ones...weird! I do love the one of Sam! Thanks for posting that one! Hope you guys are doing well. Rub that belly for me and say hello to Luke! Love you!
Jenna you are so cute! Glad to see the pics from your shower. I haven't seen some of those girls in a long time. Can't wait to see pictures of your baby boy.
Post a Comment