Saturday, July 4, 2009

7 Months Old and B-U-S-Y!!

To the three people who actually read my blog: I thought I better hurry up and post something before Luke turns 8 months old (which is in one week! He is getting sooo big!!). So much has happened this past month...I could literally post 100 photos, but don't worry, I won't. We are enjoying our new house and feel as if we will have a project to work on every weekend for the next year :) Having a house is fun, but it takes a lot of time and hard work to make it feel like your home. Here are just a few photos of the past month (out of order of course).

At Danny's graduation. One proud wife.

Luke being a good boy during the boring graduation ceremony.

Danny walking in the door after his last day of medical school. Ever. Yay!

Luke in his usual "relaxing" pose.

He now hops off his chair all the time. This is him in mid-action.




Here is Luke at 7 months - without his sign because he always eats it! :)

5 comments:

Lynsi Hartman said...

That picture of Danny on the last day is priceless...I can only imagine Randy doing the exact same thing THREE years from now! :)
We miss you guys, especially that handsome grown boy, Luke. Love you!

Jen said...

I miss my nephew sooooo much!! He is so grown up...and beautiful! Give him love from Aunt Jen. And I have to agree with Lynsi, I love the picture of Danny on his last day! We love and miss you guys like crazy...and I am always okay with looking at 100 photos!!

Aunt Mary said...

I like Luke eating his sign - it's his "thing". Don't deprive him of eating paper :)

Love you all - can't wait to see you again.

Whitney said...

AHHHH!!!! LUKE IS SO PRECIOUS!!!!! I need to see him in person already!! :( and that pic of Danny coming in the door is so priceless!! haha! CONGRATS!!!

Jess said...

I was just going to check this too tell you that you should update when I'm there. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!